Hello! You have clicked the “about” link. This means you have accessed a portion of this blog that will attempt to give you more information about how to get the best out of your stay here.
Basically, what is important to me or what makes me happy or makes me sad or just interests me goes here because this is my space. If you’re cool with that, great, and thanks for following me. I occasionally make edits for my fandoms. Specific fandoms you can blacklist are detailed below. If there are any posts I write that may seem personal in nature, and you’re not sure if you want to reblog, the general rule of thumb, is yes, you can. I share my thoughts in this space, and I’m fine with other people hearing them. If you’re still not sure, just ask me.
Posts about race, gender, and LGBT+ issues will frequent this blog. If you can’t take that, you probably should not follow me. These factors have influenced my life greatly, especially internalized sexism and racism as a young child, and I will use my space and my blog to discuss them. Please do not be afraid to interact with me. I love getting messages and talking to followers.
I try to tag everything on this blog, so if you decide to follow for a fandom or something else, you can blacklist what is uninteresting to you.
- Glee - I hate this show too (but part of my soul is still attached), so I understand the desire to blacklist.
- Young Justice
- A:TLA -Avatar: The Last Airbender
- TLoK -The Legend of Korra
- HP This is the tag I use for Harry Potter - both the books and movies.
- ღ - This is the tag for my original photography. Blacklist it if you wish.
- This is my face - This is the tag for which my face is filed whenever it is posted here. Blacklist it if you wish.
- Trigger Warning - Discussions of topics such as rape and violence sometimes end up here. If you have specific triggers, you should probably blacklist them and “trigger warning” to be safe. If there is anything I am not tagging that is triggering, please let me know.
- Mmmm - I occasionally do food spams, so if you don’t want it on your dash this is the tag to blacklist; it’s always four “m”s.
* I tag GIFs as “GIF warning.” Multiple GIFs are usually tagged as “GIFset.” If the GIFs are flashing/have a very high frame rate, I will tag them as “epilepsy warning” as well.